Breaking News
recent

People appreciation is more than an Award- Shreya Goshal

Sandalwood news:

It was a wonderful eye catching moment for Kannada Film Industry on Sunday at the Innovative Film City near Bidadi because of the presence of India's proud singer Shreya Goshal. Shreya Goshal had come for the audio launch of Kannada movie 'Manasaare' to Bangalore and also took part in the live telecast in Udaya between 5pm to 6pm.

Shreya Goshal is the most talented singer, hailing from West Bengal. Shreya Goshal has sung nearly 100 songs from 'Paris Prayana' to the 'Manasaare' in Kannada and she is very happy for the kind of support and appreciation she has got from people for the songs she has sung. She says there is demand for the Kannada songs she has sung.

She said, " I write the songs in English and observe the diction of the scratch or track singer. I maintain uniform price for my song and I agree with the decision of the state governments that only Kannada speaking singers should get the award. But I got the one from Tamil Nadu state government she makes a point. Among all the south Indian languages I find it tough to sing in Malayalam language, she added.

She also said that, it’s a wrong notion that, if people think I am unapproachable or expensive. She said she would sing in all kinds of films and go for any type of singing.

She said, "I do not choose the music directors come deciding what I should sing she clarifies. I have to make myself free for a solo album like the one planned by music director Mano Murthy in the voice of Sonu Nigam she answered a question."
pallavi

pallavi

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.