Breaking News
recent

MP SHANKAR PASSED AWAY


MP SHANKAR PASSED AWAY



M.P. Shankar, Kannada film industry's popular actor and producer who was committed to making films on forest and wild life, he was fighting a big battle to save his life from pancreatic cancer.

His Last words:
“I am a firm believer in god. Shivappa will certainly help me in this hour of crisis. I have not lost hope and am fighting every inch to save my life. I will be ready to face camera and even produce a film on wild life within a few days’.
he confidently asserted sitting on his bed in Janardhan hotel.
"I don’t need pity or sympathy. I have not begged for monetary help also. What I need is a little bit of encouragement in this critical phase I am facing. I may not be the first person or the last person to have been affected by this decease. But I will not take lying down and fight. My numerous fans and well-wishers are there to bless me' says MP Shankar.
DD

DD

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.