Breaking News
recent

Dinesh Baabu says "I will go back to Kerala as there is no job in Kannada cinema

Sandalwood News

Dinesh Baboo, after hearing to rain of comments made on him by producer K Manju for the looseness in the direction of the movie "Ballari Naga", said that such

comments do not deserve any attention and reaction.

When Dinesh Baboo was asked "what if the producers of Kannada film infdustry do not give job for him, Dinesh without hesitation said,"I will move from Kathruguppe in

Bangalore to Kerala as cinematograpy work in Kerala is waiting for me".

Dinesh said Since from beginning, "I have grown up with contraversies in the Kannada film industry, but for me every film is important.Remake films are always

inconvenient because the freedom is not there to work. As a film maker I have no language he pointed."

For another comment that he takes commissions from co artists Dinesh Baboo said, "those who have given me should say not anyone else. Let one persons come and tell

that I have taken commission then let us see he pointed."
pallavi

pallavi

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.