Breaking News
recent

Kick start to the Kannada Movie ‘Naanu…Nanna Kanasu’

Sandalwood News:

The debutant director and joint producer Prakash Rai and B Suresha made immaculate arrangements to kick start the Kannada film ‘Naanu…Nanna Kanasu’ with a very affectionate touch to it, at the Karnataka State Lawn Tennis Association on Saturday evening.

The important persons of Kannada film industry like Golden star Ganesh the youngest father, Yogaraj Bhat, Nagathihalli Chandrasekhar, V Ravichandran, Ramesh Aravind, and Ravi Belegere read out the letter to their real life daughters while Vishveshveshwara Bhat the editor of popular daily Vijaya Karnataka in real life father to a son assuming a daughter read out a lengthy letter.

Prior to this the daughter of Prakash Raj in eel life story lighted the lamp with daughters of Prakash Rai and B Suresha – Prakruhi, Nischita, Chandana, Pooj and Meghana.

Prakash said,"For emotions there is no search of a language. My speed of life, turns, goals, jumps and flies surpassed in life and this is another sphere of life in my life.
This is one more phase in my life. I have jelled with many languages, people in the last. Now I am with my dream. ‘Kamanabillu Bili Banna ago Prayathna’! What I have


seen I am putting down on the screen in my first direction. This is like Hoovu and Parimala, birth and life – the intimacy of father and daughter has smiles, happiness, displeasure etc in this film. This is a ‘Sadagara and Sambrama’ evening for me said Prakash Raj in a flawless Kannada."

A special song Putta Putta Kai… two paragraphs which was made for this movie was sung after the lighting the lamp. Top music director Hamsalekha arrangedhe orchestra for five songs Sevanthige Chandinantha….Chinna Ninna Mudhdhaduve…Hadondha Haduve….Muddina Giliye Baaro…Harsha, Latha Hamsalekha, and Usha sister of Sadhu Kokila rendered the songs.
pallavi

pallavi

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.